ABOUT THE SCRIP PROGRAM
SCRIP is a fundraising program that sells gift cards in various amounts to many local and national retailers. Gift cards are sold at face value, but Notre Dame earns a percentage on every card sold, ranging from 1% to 15%. Currently enrolled families also earn a percentage from each card sold as tuition credit. This program is an excellent way for parents, alumni, and friends of Notre Dame to help raise funds for our school programs with no time, effort or financial commitments. Each gift card sold helps Notre Dame earn thousands of dollars every year for the school.
*Wegmans gift cards have no financial benefits. The gift cards are available for your convenience and purchase but cannot be applied for tuition credits.
Gift cards can be purchased in our front office every school day from 8:00 AM-3:00 PM. To make a purchase you must complete a Scrip order form. A form can be picked up in the office or downloaded by clicking the link below.
SCRIP ORDER FORM
Click here to print a SCRIP order form
Click here for Scrip retailer form
HOW IT WORKS
To create an account click the link below
For your convenience, you can access many of the SCRIP national retailers 24/7 through the use of Presto Pay and MySCRIPWallet. This option is also available to your family and friends and their purchases can be linked to your family account! Families & friends near & far can purchase SCRIP!
Things to Do Before Creating a Presto Pay and/or MyScripWallet Account:
- Contact Scrip Coordinator Keith Vakiener (607) 425-1449 cell/text
- Verify your Scrip Account - you will need an active email address and cell phone number.
- Request enrollment code from Cody Riker. The Enrollment code links your account to Notre Dame.
- Visit: and follow the steps to create your family account.
- Once your shopwithscrip account is created you are now ready to set up Presto Pay and/or MyScripWallet..
SCRIP Coordinator: Keith Vakiener (607) 425-1449 cell/text
SCRIP Coordinator: Coleen Bukowinski (478) 731-1522 cell/text